Major findings from Semoon Chang’s report are summarized here.
- Socio-Economic Status of Baldwin County
- Property Tax Rates in Comparison
- Impact of Projected Construction Expenditures
- Impact of Public Education on Crime
- Impact of Public Schools on Property Value
- Impact of Public Education on Community Development
- Impact of Public Education in Alabama
- Individual Share of the 8-Mill Increase
- Graphic Summary of Selected Findings
**BCPSS refers to the Baldwin County Public School System.
By: Semoon Chang
Director, Gulf Coast Center for Impact Studies®